7 Day Juice Cleanse: Day 8 (yesterday) and today

This post is about yesterday, the final day of juicing. 

I had my breakfast and lunch juices, and then I had to be at the church for music practice. When I got home I decided to eat my soup from Olive Garden and then I skyped my family (which was awesome, I should do it more often), and then finished off strong with my final juice which tasted of mud and death.

I also made a point to drink a lot of water, which really made a huge difference in how I felt. I really should have focused on the water aspect during the juice fast. Hindsight is 20/20, at the time it was a struggle just to down the juices. Thinking of adding another liquid to my intake just seemed overwhelming.

---------------
Today, 2/10, was my first official day off of the fast and I really feel great about my food choices. Organic granola with dried fruit for breakfast, Chicken and Apple Pecan Salad for lunch and a homemade shrimp stir fry for dinner. I also focused on drinking a lot of water, which was a milestone for me. I felt awesome today and I really want to keep this momentum going. I'm keeping the processed and greasy foods as far away for as long as a can. Stop tempting me, Chick-Fil-A waffle fries!

Comments

Popular Posts