Randomness, yo!

Here's a poem a wrote in High School, because I'm awesome (and because I don't know what else to share with you all).

Stereotypical Teen
My homework in my backpack
A flip of the channel, there's nothing to be found
So I'm having me a snack
An old man singing about pants on the ground

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground
Looking like a fool
trying to be cool, but feeling lazy as a hound

There's nothing on my brain
I'm singing like a lunatic, engulfed in my own sound
So easily entertained
An old man singing about pants on the ground



General Larry Platt, the singer of Pants on the Ground (American Idol)
I was voted Class clown by my graduating class. Just though I should share that tidbit.My teacher wasn't too happy with the above poem, but she totally hated me. These small actions of rebellion are what has gotten me through life. That's right, fight the system.

Comments

Popular Posts