In Motion

So just an update on that "L is for loser" post from a month and a half ago:

Today, Allen and I went to Richland Community College and I registered for Fall 2016, which starts 8/29/2016. I'm going to work on finishing my Associates of Arts while working full time and maybe somewhere in there I will figure it all out.

I also began piano lessons 2 weeks ago; so there's that. Im just taking a bunch of baby steps to keep me in motion. I'm also partnering with a company to promote my artwork in a unique way. This of course, is beyond exciting to me.

Anyways, you can do it! Whatever it is. Just step out and even if it's something small, start there. For me it was impulsively applying for school online two weeks ago, and then deciding that I should just keep the ball rolling. Other opportunities like the piano lessons and business opportunity literally just started popping up out of nowhere. Im thankful God always knows where we are, and how to provide just what we need to get back on track. I'm also thankful for a patient boyfriend who helped walk me through the registration process at the school today. 

That is the latest on my life. I hope you all are pursuing your goals and dreams out there!

Comments

Popular Posts