1 down, akdjfdkfladkf left to go.

I am now officially done with my first term at PCC! Spring Break really couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time. I just finished my last final at about 3:30 pm, and I totally bombed that one. So, we shall see what my final grades turn out to be. So, one trimester down and about akdjfaldkfjkdf left. GAH!

Let's see...I'm not sure if I have anything terribly interesting to share... 

Well, I've returned to art, which is great! I've been taking weekend oil painting classes with my sister and grandma. These classes are in Portland, so we have seen quite a few really interesting things. Last week, when driving across the Hawthorne bridge, we saw a bunch of people dressed up in Mario costumes, pushing shopping cars that were decorated like go-carts. I'm assuming that it was some sort of Mario Cart cosplay, but I really have no idea about that stuff. It was pretty hilarious. Grown ups dressed in onesies, and running around like total dorks (all in plain sight! *gasp*).  

I am SO looking forward to Spring Break! yay. I think I may go and play rockband now. :)
Have a great mini vacation, everyone!

Comments

  1. HAHA! i love portlanders. maybe some of the only people who find it socially acceptable to run around in onesies in public. so great.
    congrats on surviving pcc, baby steps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts