7 Day Juice Cleanse: Day 3

I got home late last night, showered and then promptly crashed, which is why this post is a bit late. 

The third day of the fast was easier in relation to the juices and expecting the flavors. I did actually feel tired for the first time. In the morning, I had to force myself out of bed and really had no willpower to go to work. Coincidentally, my work let me out early, and although I had intentions of doing laundry and finishing up my room cleaning, I ended up watching "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2", and then crashed for about an hour and a half (the nap was originally intended to be 30 minutes).  

I didnt have any cravings on this day at all, which was a surprise. The temptation to eat solid foods was also not as present. However, many bathroom breaks and my skin is really broken out. On a positive note, my stomach has been fairly bloated the last few weeks, and now the bloat is gone. I once again boast a flat stomach! This means all of my clothes have been fitting a lot better, which is absolutely awesome.

There is something about any sort of cleanse/ fast that is innately spiritual. I have found that it has been easier to put away distractions, in my case, music. I have not listened to any music at all this week at work. The only music I have heard is the music at church services. I feel more sensitive to God and feel like I can hear Him more clearly. So to me, that is the ultimate reward and I hope that I can keep the relationship up at the end of the seven days. 

I will post a bit about day 4 later on tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts