7 Day Juice Cleanse: Day 5

Day 5 was interesting. My skin is still really acting up, and with only 2 days left of this cleanse, I'm wondering at what point it will get better and when I will get that clear skin "glow". Today my face was red, kind of rashy with a bunch of little whiteheads pushing their way out of my pores, particularly in my chin and jaw area. Honestly, there are pop ups all over my face; on my forehead, temples and cheeks too. Throughout the day my face would burn and get hot to the touch and my chin has this weird constantly reddish discoloration that almost looks like Rosacea. This is probably the main side effect that I am experiencing at this point in time during this cleanse. 

On another note, was date night, so I had 2 of my 3 juices (breakfast and dinner), but actually ate a real dinner tonight. I didn't overdo it for obvious reasons. I can't even express how nice it was to actually chew on something! It was almost as if I had forgotten how!

Allen and I went to a Thai Restaurant. I had the Chicken Pad Woonsen, which is always a winner. I did not even manage to get close to even halfway through the dish before I was full, because I haven't eaten in a while and being conservative in my eating portions also just seemed like a smart idea. In case you were wondering, date night was awesome! 

Comments

Popular Posts